Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Fantom Studios Booth #5363...Book pics






Well the Con is just around the corner now. I have boxes of books waiting to go, and I'm working hard at selecting and making prints to sell as well. I will be at booth# 5363 with my friends, we'll be there under the name Fantom Studios. The pics here are of the actual book, so you can see what some of the pages look like. It's "sugarhoneyicedtea vol.1" The Art of Brent Whittington. Again, Lulu is the way to go if you want to self publish a book. They were great to deal with, and I'm really pleased with how the book turned out. I look forward to seeing everyone at the show...please stop by and say hello.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks beautiful! Congrats again! Have fun at the Con and don't let Omaha drink too many G&T's.

Kim Herbst said...

I happened to pick up your postcard while handing out my own in San Diego. Your work is really great!